Monday, March 13, 2017

Despacito Suave Suavecito nos Vamos Juntando Poquito Poquito

"For behold, I am God, and I am a God of miracles, and I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today and forever, and I work not among the children of men sabe it be according to their faith"  (ha ha sabe means "knows")

I have witnessed a miracle and the greatness of my God this week.  I know He lives.

Here is a little more information from my appointment with Dr. Moreno last Thursday when everything went down.  He looked at everything and told me that the scar from the surgery that I had already had was opened up and that it was pretty deep and he could see the infected cyst in there which caused everything to open up.  As he saw that, he told me that there was nothing we could do but operate on it and remove everything.

So, on Monday evening I had to go back to the doctor to have another check up and to schedule the surgery for a different day.  We got there and the doctor was talking to me and asking me how I was feeling and everything and I told him I felt solid and made the decision that the Lord needed me to make.  He then took a look at everything and in amazement told me that there was nothing there and that the scar was almost all the way healed up and that I wouldn't need to have surgery.  As he told me that, I felt so much peace in my heart.  Instantly, I thought of the scripture that I shared with you guys.  I know God is a God of miracles and works according to the faith that we have in Him.

Aside from all of that, we had a pretty good week in the work.  We are preparing two people for baptism on the 8th of April.  Their names are Pamela and Lorenzo.  Remember them in your prayers.

Sorry, I don't have much time today and I'm emailing in the morning instead of the afternoon.  Things have changed in the mish so I'm going to be pretty inconsistent at what time I will be emailing.  It will just depend on what we do for p day!  I hope you all have a good week!  I love you guys!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.