What's up everybody? I hope that you all had a good week. I had a pretty good week, we are mobbing as usual and having a good time up here in our hood. So first things first, I gotta give that birthday shout out to my little bro, Kaden, he may be taller and bigger than me, but I will always be able to take him! I also gotta send that shout out to my PAPS for Father's Day! I have come to realize how blessed I am to have the father that I have. The mission has opened up my eyes and has given me a new outlook on everything as he promised me that it would. I am blessed that I have been taught in the ways of Christ from my dad because it has helped me so much here in the mission field.
To start out with, this week we have been working a ton with Felipe and Irma. They're progressing a lot which is awesome to see. I love them so much. They are a super humble family with hardly anything but they show so much love to us and always invite us to the little that they have. It is possible that they could be baptized this Saturday. They are praying still but they told us that that was a possibility. If not, they are going to be baptized on the 1st as planned.
On Saturday, we had a lesson with them at the church with all of the ward council members so that they could fellowship them. Then they can have a solid support system as they become members of the church. We had a bomb lesson with them and watched the talk from Elder Joaquin E. Costa when he talked to all of those who are investigating the church and shared his conversion story. He literally talked about so much stuff that they needed to hear. It was a good spiritual experience. After that, we were eating a refreshment and while we were standing there talking, a member of the other branch came and talked to me and my companion, Elder Arevalo. He told us some stuff that really impacted me. He was talking about the blessing that it is to be a missionary. Then he started talking about the sacredness of our calling and the responsibility that we have. As he told me that, I was overcome by the spirit. I couldn't be more thankful for the calling that I have. I love the mission and all of the blessings that come from it. There is not a better thing on the planet than seeing someone change by applying gospel principles in their lives.
I love you guys and hope that you have a good week!
Elder Johnsoncito
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.