Hello everybody! I had a good/bad week, ha ha, to start out with the only good things this week, is that on Wednesday, I had the opportunity to go back to my old area in Trujillo and proselyte for a day there, which was an awesome experience. I went with Elder Guerrero, who is the new missionary serving there and showed him all of the secret tunnels in Laureles!! It was honestly pretty weird thought! When I saw Hermana Neyra, she freaked out and was super happy to see me. I love her, but other than that day, that was about the only good thing that went down this week.
Now for all of the bad news! To start out, the reason why I was in Trujillo was because I had to go to the doctor to cut out two ingrown toenails--because I cut my nails like a 3 year old and now I can't do anything about it! Uneros means ingrown toenails I got to the doctor to cut them out because they kill, after being pumped all day long and the doctor told me that I had to come back on Tuesday because they were too swollen at the time for him to do anything. So, as a result of that, I have been mobbing in my room ALL week! It sucks! I have read the Book of Mormon countless hours and I am a master at the rubix cube! That is basically it. It has been horrible but hopefully I will be able to get back at it in a couple of days. I have to go back tomorrow to get my toenails cut out--wish me luck!
The other crappy news is that Felipe e Irma didn't get baptized. They are a really poor family and, of course, the day of the baptism their property that they own broke some water pipes and flooded and destroyed a bunch of stuff....that completely ruined everything! No matter what they had to bounce or else they would have lost everything that they had. We have our heads high and know that everything will go through. We are planning on inviting them for two weeks more so that things can be more chill, but we will see how that goes.
Now for the last of the bad news, my comp, Elder Arevalo, is bouncing to the area that borders our ares for his last change. When they told us that I was dying laughing hahaha, but it sucks at the same time because we are bros! I had such a good time working with him, every single day we were laughing and having a good time. I learned a ton from him. My new comp, his name is Elder Ibarra. He just finished his training a change or two ago so it will be a good learning experience to be with him this change.
Anyways, I love you all and hope that you have a good week!
Elder Johnsoncito
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.