Monday, October 9, 2017

Sand Boarding

What's up everybody!  I hope that you all had a good week.  My week was pretty chill, we didn't have too much go down but things are looking pretty well as far as the work goes.  I am loving my area so much right now, the people are awesome.  I know that the Lord has called me to be here at this time.

Anyway, I don't have too much to say this week, I'd just like to share a little thought that has been on my mind this week.  I have been reflecting a lot on repentance and the importance of it in our daily lives.  I know it is through repentance that we apply the mercy and love of Jesus Christ in our lives.  It is a gift that will allow us to become like Jesus Christ.  I love the gospel and the blessing that I have to be a representative of Jesus Christ.  I love you guys and hope that you have a good week.

Elder Johnson

PS  Today we shredded the NAR Peruvian style.  We went sand boarding.  it was honestly pretty sick!  All of these pictures are from today.




Elder Johnson's District (his companion is on the far right)

What a beautiful place!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.