Tuesday, December 5, 2017

#IluminaElMundo

Hey everybody!  I had a pretty good week, not too much went down but I was still able to learn a lot which is always a blessing.  I feel really grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ this Christmas season.  I know He lives and that He loves me and all of you.

This week, we had a multizone Conference in Chimbote which was really good.  President Rios is awesome.  I look up to him so much.  He is one of the best examples to me because he is all in and has such a great desire to share the gospel with everybody.  In the meeting, he started everything out by talking about older generations and how back in the day they used to baptize way more than they do now.  He asked the question, Why?  Everybody was saying what they thought and then President went on to say that it's because we are in the fulfillment of times, we are in the last days and the world is becoming more and more wicked daily.  It made me realize how important this work truly is and how all of us have the responsibility to help others come unto Christ.  Obviously, President wasn't saying we can't baptize but what he was saying is that the signs are clearer today than they have ever been before in the history of the earth that we are in the last days.

I wanted to tell you guys this so that it can be a motivation for you to LightTheWorld this Christmas season.  Trust in the Lord.  Have faith in Him by watching the videos and doing the activities that have been released by the church.  It is an opportunity to have less and love more, as President Uchtdorf said last night in the Christmas Devotional.

To close, I just want to share a scripture that has been on my mind this week, it says:

But, behold, faith cometh not by signs, but signs follow those that believe.

It is my testimony that by acting on our faith, God will bless us with signs that He lies.  You can come to know Him personally and what better way than doing His will this Christmas season by lighting the world with Christ's love that is infinite.  I love my Savior and am going to do my part to share this gospel and light with those who don't have it this Christmas season.

I love you guys and hope that you all have a good week!





Elder Johnson
#IluminaElMundo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.