What's up everybody! I had a pretty good week, not too much went down. I had to go to Trujillo on Monday and we didn't get back until Wednesday due to our training, my doctor's appointment and traveling. Everything went good. The doctor told me that I have to rest but we all know that he's out of his mind and that ain't happening! I got out of him what I wanted, which was that I will be fine to wait until I get home to get everything taken care of, so yeah--I got the green light to go ham in my LAST CHANGE in the mission! It's pretty crazy, honestly, today I officially start my last change and I'm ready to go ham. Yesterday were the changes and everything here in Casma is basically staying the same which I'm very happy about. Entering into this change, I have a lot of goals that I want to reach before I finish my mission. I know I can reach them! We are teaching a family that is super sick and some other people that are pretty solid. So, we will see how all of that goes in this change.
Anyways, I honestly don't have too much to report today, other than I am super pumped to talk to you guys on Monday! It will be a bitter sweet call. I am looking forward to it. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I know Christ lives. I love the Christmas spirit and the blessings that we have during this time!
I love you all, have a good, safe week!
Love,
Elder Johnsoncito
Some of his email to Denise:
I am super excited to Skype with everyone next week. I am pumped to see Kaden. He is a stud. My home, Elder Amosa, went home today. Pretty crazy! He is the man, he lives in the Provo area. He is Samoan and was one of my main homies here in the mission. Crazy to think that I am next, ahhhhh. Today we got permission to watch Elf--that was weird seeing a movie. I can honestly say I don't have too much desire to go home and watch movies and stuff. I'm thankful for that. I have goals to just keep waking up early and taking advantage of my time and making good use of it. We will see how that goes. I love you, Mom! I can't wait to see you next week!
CHEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOO!
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.