Monday, January 1, 2018

Feliz Ano Nuevo

Hey everybody!  I hope that you all had a good week and a happy New Year!  You already know that I put down some Inca Kola to celebrate the New Year.  It wasn't quite as good as some Martinelli's but it got the job done.  I honestly can't believe we are in 2018!  When I got my mission call, I felt like 2018 was an eternity away, but literally time has gone so fast and has me stressed out of my mind ha ha, but it's okay!  I am looking forward to this year and to see everything that lies ahead of me.

So, to start everything out, I wanna wish my mom a very Happy Birthday tomorrow! CHEEHOOOO!  I love you and am very excited to see you in a couple of weeks.  I am thankful for all that you have taught me on my mission and for all of the love and support that you have given me.  I hope you have a good day and that you feel of my love. 

Anyways, this week was pretty good, I was so busy!  I had to go on interchanges with some missionaries, i went to San Jacinto which is in the middle of absolutely nowhere and is the hood.  It takes like 2 hours to travel there which is annoying but it was good.  Elder Duenas and I got things done in his area.  After that, I had another interchange and while I was on the interchange, I saw my old companion, Elder Arevalo!  I was SOOO pumped to see him.  He is from the jungle and is here visiting for vacaciones and came to say bye to me before I bounce.  I also received a surprise phone call from my old Branch President in Viru, Presidente Pulido!  It was super good to hear from him.  He called and told me that my old investigator, Felipe Ferrer, got baptized last week before Christmas!  It was so good to hear, I am so happy for the main man, Felipe!

Aside from the surprise visit from Elder Arevalo and the phone call from Presidente Pulido, on Saturday we did a contacting activity in the plaza and shined people's shoes for free!  Ha ha, it was sick.  Everyone wanted to take pictures with us and everything, it was good.  We got some references that should be pretty solid so we will see how that goes for us!

Anyways, that was my week.  I love you all and hope that you have a Happy New Year!  I will talk to you all next week!

With their investigators

At the Christmas Party

Christmas Party with shirts from Missionary Moms


Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.