Hello everybody! I hope and pray that all of you guys had a good week and that everything is going well back at home! I'm so thankful for the blessing it is to hear from you guys today!
I had a really good week this week! We have been working really hard lately and we are seeing a lot of results and blessings from our work. In July, we contacted this kid named Ivan. I can't remember if I have told you about Ivan. He has 15 years and he has been investigating different churches trying to find the correct church. We have been working with him and he has been coming to church and ward activities ever since we contacted him. The problem is, we have a rule in the mission that we can't baptize kids under the age of 18 unless their family gets baptized or if they have members in their families that can be responsible and help them get to church. The majority of these teenagers go inactive if they don't have the support of their family. We haven't been able to baptize him because his family isn't progressing like he is.
We have been fasting and praying a lot especially for Hermana Lucy, but also for a miracle in this area. Recently, President told us that that rule has changed and that if the ward council commits to help these kids out and make sure that they have that support as they would with their family, they can be baptized. So we will be having a baptism this Saturday for Ivan! I'm so happy and thankful for this miracle. I know that President receives revelation from the Lord and that the Lord knows that Ivan will be a blessing to his family and that it is time for him to be baptized. That being said, we know that there is an opposition in all things and that Satan will do everything he can to prevent Ivan from being baptized. Please pray for him that everything will go through this Saturday!
I'm so humbled and blessed to be a missionary and to testify of the truthfulness of this gospel every day. I could never ever deny my testimony of this gospel. I know Jesus Christ lives and that this church is led by Him through the Prophet Thomas S. Monson.,
We are so blessed to have this knowledge and blessing in our lives! Take advantage of it. Les amo mucho!
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.