Monday, September 18, 2017

Blessin on Blessin on Blessin

What's up everybody?  I hope you all had a good week!  I had a super crazy, but good week.  A lot of things went down so I was super busy and stressed all week, but to starting everything off---we had a training with a General Authority, Elder Walter Gonzalez.  That was awesome.  I felt the spirit a ton and learned a lot.  I know he was definitely guided by the Lord to say what he said to us.

To start with all of the crazy ish that went down this week---on Friday, we had planned to have the baptismal interview for Johanie so we went to the church early to get everything ready and when we finished we went to pick her up.  We got to her house and she had just woken up because she is working the graveyard shift.  She said she would be at the church in fifteen minutes so we went back and we waited for her and we were there for three more hours waiting ha ha!  I was like, "nah you have got to be kidding me--Satan is the biggest tool on the planet--so we were calling her and everything and she didn't answer.  We went back to her house and NOTHING!  Luckily like an hour later we got a hold of her and she said she had fallen asleep but she came and everything went down and it took so much stress away from me!!  I was so stressed because this area hasn't had a baptism in almost a year so I have been trying to do everything that I can to change that.  While she was in her interview, I was talking to Elder Martinez and I said I was so happy we were finally going to get a baptism and we were just talking about everything.  He told me to just wait because Satan is going to do everything that he can to prevent this baptism.  I was like yeah---everything is all good, nothing else will go wrong.

So, the next day, we went early to get the font ready and clean everything up and to our surprise, the FBI was at the church because somebody broke in to the church and robbed everything!  They robbed $10,000 worth of stuff.  The fuzz told us that we weren't going to be able to use the chapel that day.  With my luck, it was the only chapel in Viru, so we had to go to a river and find a place to baptize Johanie.  We were so lucky that we found a place to baptize her because the water level is really low.  We were blessed and pulled everything off!  Johanie got baptized and it was one of the most spiritual experiences ever!

Elder Johnson, Johanie, Elder Ibarra



Elder Stroud, Elder Rokovitz, Elder Johnson


I know the Gospel is true.  It is the biggest blessing in my life.

I love you guys and hope you have a good week!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.