Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Ty Hall

What's up everybody?!  I hope you all had a good week.  I had a good week.  I really felt the presence of the spirit, which I am really grateful for.  To start my thoughts off today, I want to talk a little about my thoughts of Ty Hall.  When I heard about his death, it honestly had me in shock, I couldn't believe it.  I still can't believe it.  I felt like it kind of took over my mind on Monday and really allowed me to reflect on the perfect plan that God has for us.  Something I have thought a lot about is that before we came into this life, we made part of the FAMILY of God.  We are literally His children and He knows us perfectly. When He presented His perfect plan to us, we rejoiced that we would be able to come to this early, even though we would leave the glorious presence of our Father in Heaven.  As we accepted our call to come to mortality, we were place here on earth into a FAMILY so that God could perform his beautiful/perfect plan.  I know that after this life, as well, we will live with our FAMILY if we obey what our Father in Heaven asks of us.  As I have thought of that, the question came to mind, if life is eternal, what purpose do I fulfill by having life?  The answer is to make part of a FAMILY!  The family is the basic unit in the plan of God.  I know that Ty Hall and his family can be together forever.  It is my prayer that the Hall family will have peace of mind and the companionship of the Spirit as they go through this tragic difficulty.  To finish my thoughts about Ty, I want to share a phrase from a general authority that I have carried with me for my whole mission.  Elder Fillmore sent it to me last year.  I can't remember the name of the general authority but he said something similar to this:  "You guys need to know a couple things that I know, that you may know, but you need to know, that I know.  I KNOW THAT THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH.  I don't have faith there is, I know.  Faith is something that is unseen.....I KNOW THAT THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH." This powerful testimony has allowed me to strengthen my testimony so much and I hope it can do the same for you all.  I send my love to the Hall Family, Tom, Holli, Bryar and Ty's little sister.  I know this is hard, but it's part of this perfect plan and God has called prophets to guide us through as we faithfully obey them.  R.I.P 8BALL HALL!!

Bueno, aside from my thoughts, I had a pretty good week.  I saw a lot of opposition with our investigators who have a baptismal date.  My companion and I did everything that we could to help them so we will see how everything turns out.  I have been spiritually uplifted as I have been able to help these people come unto Christ.  It isn't an easy thing, but it is worth it!  I have seen many miracles and blessings that will help me throughout the rest of my life as I have helped in this process.  Johanie and her daughter should be getting baptized this week!  Pray for them so that everything goes through!

Everything else is going well here in the mish.  This week we are going to have the visit of a general authority, so I am really looking forward to that!  I am really looking forward to being guided by men that have been called of God.  We are blessed to have the blessings that we do.

I love you all so much and hope that you all have a good week.

Con mucho amor,
Elder Johnsoncito

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.