Thursday, September 28, 2017

CASMA

What's up everybody?  I hope that you all had a good week and that everything is going good back in the 435.  I had a good week.  I was able to learn a lot about the power of the Atonement this week.  I truly know that the Savior lives and that because He lives we can find great joy in His infinite Atonement.  I was able to talk to quite a few people who are going through some pretty serious problems in their lives and I was able to testify with great joy about the blessing of repentance and the power of the Atonement.  As I have reflected on the experiences that I have had this week, I have thought about the song, "I Feel My Savior's Love" and it allows me to have such a strong desire to help these people that are struggling.  May we all help others feel our Savior's love, through a LIVING TESTIMONY and by being a witness of Christ's Atonement at all times and in all places.

I'm sad to say that I am bouncing from the PROMISED LAND here in Viru tomorrow.  I have been called to serve in an area called Casma and my new companion's name is Elder Hernandez.  I honestly am super sad to leave this area.  I have enjoyed it so much.  It is the straight up hood, but I loved it more than anything.  Actually on Friday, there was a drive by shooting and this dude murdered two guys selling propane tanks---pretty lit!

That's everything that went down this week.  I love you all so much and hope that you all have a good week.  Talk to you next week!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.