Wednesday, November 22, 2017

RUSIA 2018

What's up everybody?  I hope that you all had a good week.  I had a good week.  Not too much went down.  we focused a lot on working with the members this week.  I am serving in a branch and for the past month there have been about 15-20 people going to Sacrament meeting.  It has been pretty stressful so we are focusing a lot on the members and strengthening them.  The mission leader and the two counselors to the Branch President are less active so it makes things kind of stressful.  I know I am here for a reason and my companion and I are going to make things happen.

The atmosphere here for the Peru game was unreal.  The people here are absolutely crazy!  Because they won they had a holiday basically and nobody went to work (because they were too drunk ha ha), it was awesome.  It will be good to see my boys in the World Cup in Russia.

Aside from that, this week was super chill.  I was able to learn a lot and reflect on all of the things that I have learned in my mission.  I am grateful for the change that has taken place in me and in my life.  I love the gospel and the light and joy it brings into my life.  I love you guys and hope you have a good week.



Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.