Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Still Small Voice

Hey everybody!  I hope and pray that you all had a good week  I had a good week, it was honestly pretty slow, not too much went down.  I said goodbye to Elder Hernandez the other day.  He was a stud.  I had so much fun with him and he taught me so much.  It really prepared me for this next change and I am super motivated to continue working.  I am super motivated to give everything I have in this training and help others come unto Christ.  I feel really confident and ready to put into practice all that I have learned on my mission.  I honestly am super excited and humbled to be able to train starting this week.  I will pick up my new companion tomorrow.

So, this week, I learned one of the most valuable lessons of my whole mission.  I had an experience, I'm not going to go into too much detail, but all I can say is that I KNOW that God communicates to us if we are worthy and willing to HEAR Him.  I had an experience on Friday, where I felt a prompting that was so subtle but so clear at the same time.  I was able to witness one of the greatest miracles, tender mercies of my life.

That experience reminded me of Amulek in the Book of Mormon when he said that he had been called a lot of times, but he didn't want to hear.  I have set a goal to act on every prompting that I feel because I know through obedience to those whisperings--some of the greatest miracles happen.  I invite you all to HEAR our Father in Heaven and act according to the heavenly guidance that He gives us.

I love you all and pray that you have a good week.

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.