Anyways, I'm sorry I'm catching everyone off guard with the early email! I have to fly to Lima tomorrow to get my Visa and all of that, so I'm in Trujillo right now in the offices. I'm super pumped. I got to chill with Elder Martinez and Hermana Fullmer from the CCM. Hermana Fullmer was in my district so it was really good to talk to her and see how she is doing. It will be a good time heading down to Lima for a day!
As for the work, it's pretty slow. We have about three lessons every day that are pretty solid and the Spirit is always there, but the investigators never live up to their commitments. They never attend church which is hard, but I'm confident things will start to pick up pretty soon. We had a BEAST lesson with Wilson this week. I have never felt the Spirit so strong in a lesson. We taught him the restauracion and it was so good! I was able to testify and I could literally feel power as I was speaking. I know that the Spirit was there and it was behind every word that I said. Wilson is a very humble guy and has a lot of really good questions. We invited him to be baptized if he finds out that this church is true, he didn't give us an answer, but I know that if he reads and prays to know that this church is true, he will get an answer. I know it. I know he's going to be baptized. The Spirit was too strong for anyone to deny and I know that he felt it.
Anyways, that was my week. I testify that this church is true. Something awesome that I have learned this week was in my studies. I was studying in 2 Nefi 2 and in v 4 it says, "El espiritu es el mismo ayer, hoy y para siempre" I know that scripture is true because I have felt it in the lessons. I don't understand everything in the lessons, but when my companions testify or when I testify in my bad Spanish, I always feel the Spirit and it's because it is true.
I love you guys! Have a good week. Talk to you on SUNDAY!!
![]() |
| Elder Johnson in the Office (look how blonde he is getting!!) |
Elder Johnson

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.