Monday, May 9, 2016

I Want to Represent My Family Well

What's up guys?  Man, I'm so happy that I got to talk to you guys yesterday.  It was so good to actually be able to talk to you.  I honestly feel pretty solid though I feel more motivated than anything.  Talking to you and feeling your love gave me a desire to work hard.  I want to represent my family well out here and all of those who are special to me.

Anyways, I just want to let you all know that I love you and miss you all so much.  It's hard being away from you all but this is where I need to be.  This is where I want to be.  I know this church is true.  Families are central to the plan of God and i could feel that yesterday.  Sorry this is short, but I told you everything yesterday!  I love you!  Have a good week!

Elder Johnson









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.