Monday, May 15, 2017

Mothers

Hello everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and all of you mothers had a good Mother's Day.  Mothers have such a sacred role and calling here on earth so that God can fulfill his plan to bring to pass the eternal life and immortality of man.  I'm thankful for my mom especially for everything that she has taught me through her Christlike example that she has always given to me.  As I have thought about my mother, these lyrics came to my mind that I want to share with you.

"You raise me up so I can stand on mountains, you raise me up to walk on stormy seas, I am strong when I am on your shoulders, you raise me up, to more than I can be."

My mom has always been there for me for everything and has always taught me to have a positive attitude and trust in my Savior, Jesus Christ at all times.  That is one of the biggest blessings to me.  I have had her support in everything and have been able to feel her love, whether it's on the ball field or if I am here thousands of miles away, the power of my mom's Christlike example has allowed me to continue in the work of the Lord and magnify my calling.  I love you, Mom!

This week I had some really good experiences.  We were able to work a lot with the members and see some huge blessings from that.  We had a lesson with our investigators who's names are Angel and Maribel.  They, like everybody else here, are not married so we taught about the importance of the family and the importance roles parents have in the plan of God inside a marriage relationship.  We had a powerful lesson and invited them to be married on the 23rd of June.  They told us that they are going to give us an answer tonight in a lesson that we will have with them.

It is an honor to be in the service of my Father in Heaven and be an instrument in His hands.  I know this gospel is true and in it we find the greatest happiness.  I love you all and pray you have a good week!

PS MANUEL AND SARA GOT BAPTIZED

Elder Luna, Manuel, Sara, Elder
"Reppin' for my boyz en PERU!"
Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.